FX smart trading
Planning Your Future
Make daily cash with FX Trading System. You can trade any currency pairs using the template which has been created to provide excellent results. With this system you can achieve a success rate of 70% 85% in few months practice. The system is based on Price Action, Market Trends, Momentum and Time of the day.
What if I say that in next four to eight hours you will be ready to run a part time home base business with the potential of making $50 US dollars in less then two hours a day without sitting on your computer? Your total starting capital is only $1000 dollars and monthly returns are 100% or $1000 US dollars. Of course $50 a day not too exiting but let's say you increase your account size to $10000 and now your daily returns will be $500 and $10000 monthly. Now I definitely have your attention. With FX Smart Trading education we can help you plan a financial future that will make you and your family excited for your upcoming years. If above text make you exited then you are on the right place. Please keep reading...
Nearly 90% of the online Forex traders lose their initial capital in less then six months and never look back
trading as a small business opportunity. Because
1. The traders do not have trading system in place and money management skills.
2. The traders use wrong timeframes to trade.
3. The traders do not use stop loss and wrong expectations for profits.
4. The newbies do not complete their weekly top down analysis.
5. The traders close the winning trades too early and stay in the loosing trades for long in hope of breakeven or profit which end up in more loses.
6. The traders do impulsive trading without proper signals.
7. The traders receive advice from someone else, when there is no one knows the actual direction of the prices other then you using your system.
8. The traders put too many strategies and indicators on the charts rather then using a simple trading system. The only system works are the simple ones.
9. Finally, Do not over trade your account. Rule of thumb, do not risk more than 5% of your trading account on any given trade. Do not trade without stops. Always have exit strategy before you enter the trade. It could be profit or stop loss exit.